Fixing broken links has long stood as an SEO best practice. But if you’ve run into situations where you’ve fixed a broken link and nothing happened, you’re not alone. In today’s episode of Whiteboard Friday, SEO expert Cyrus Shepard discusses whether these fixes still matter, and takes you through steps to increase your chances of seeing the benefits.
- Chipper Cash Extends Peer-to-Peer Money Transfer Service to South Africa
- Medical Malpractice: Failure To Diagnose Cancer 101
- Fantom Launches NFT Marketplace Artion – Platform Aims to ‘Unburden Creators of High Fees’
- Court Extends Detention of Finiko Pyramid Founder Doronin and His Right-Hand Man
- Bank of Russia Lists Crypto Companies Among Financial Pyramids